Wednesday, March 2, 2011

20 weeks

I'm 20 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 20 Weeks 4 days (136 days until my due date)
Size of baby: Baby Ortiz is the size of a cantaloupe
Total Weight Gain/Loss: gained six pounds
Maternity Clothes: I wear stretchier pants and just bought my first maternity shirt.
Gender: It's a boy! We have no name picked out yet, but we're working on that and finding crib bedding. 
Movement: I have been feeling some small flutters and movements but no kicks or punches yet. I can't wait to feel a good punch or kick!!!
Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty good. I wake up once or twice a night to go to the bathroom.
What I miss: sleeping ALL night without waking up. I guess my body's getting me ready for all nighters.
Cravings: It's different day to day. I love to watch Man vs. Food or the Food Network because it gives me inspiration on what my next feeding might be.
Symptoms: I feel a more frequent need to pee and have heartburn almost every day.
Best Moment this week: I've been feeling the baby move a lot more, especially at night in bed or in the morning when I wake.

No comments:

Post a Comment