Wednesday, April 27, 2011

28 weeks

I'm 28 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 28 Weeks 4 days (80 days until my due date)
Size of baby: Baby Ortiz is the size of a head of cauliflower
Total Weight Gain/Loss: gained 15 pounds
Maternity Clothes: I finally went shopping and I was pleasantly surprised at the pants at Motherhood Maternity in Cerritos Mall. I found three pairs!! Also, I made sure to buy shirts that I can wear after I have the baby, too.
Gender: It's a boy and we've finally decided on a name. Yay!
Movement: The baby has been kicking me a lot higher and I've been able to start feeling the difference between his punches or kicks.
Sleep: I've been sleeping really good. Lately, I've been ignoring the urge to use the restroom at night and sleeping through it. Yay! (We'll see how much longer that lasts...)
What I miss: I've been craving a Diet Coke. I think I'll ask that anyone that comes to the hospital when the baby's born bring me a can. =)
Cravings: Drumsticks without peanuts 
Symptoms: I feel a more frequent need to pee, have heartburn, my feet swell when I'm on them too much, and my gums are more sensitive (all of these symptoms and I still love being pregnant).
Best Moment this week: We painted the nursery and put together the crib.


No comments:

Post a Comment