Wednesday, June 8, 2011

35 weeks

I'm 35 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 35 Weeks 1 day (34 days until my due date)
Size of baby: Baby Ortiz is the size of a large cantaloupe
Total Weight Gain/Loss: gained 25 pounds
Maternity Clothes: I finally went shopping and I was pleasantly surprised at the pants at Motherhood Maternity in Cerritos Mall. I found three pairs!! Also, I made sure to buy shirts that I can wear after I have the baby, too.
Gender: It's a boy!
Movement: The baby gets the hiccups at least twice a day. At first, I found it so thrilling. Now, I find it a little bit annoying. =)
Sleep: I am feeling so much better from my cold and back to sleeping so good. I wake once a night to use the restroom and I sleep great the rest of the night. I am most comfortable on my right side even though the doctor recommends sleeping on the left.
What I miss: DIET COKE! I did fine the first couple of trimesters without it, but I'm dying for a gallon of it (specifically from McDonald's soda fountain, as soon as he's born).
Cravings: I am having my best friend, Kim, do some food truck research to find out where and when I can get another pulled pork grilled cheese sandwich.
Symptoms: I feel like I'm peeing constantly during the day and I have heartburn pretty badly if I eat something spicy. My ankles have also officially disappeared.
Best Moment this week: The baby is head down and in position for delivery. Everything looks good for a vaginal birth and that makes me so happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment