Thursday, March 19, 2009

bridal bliss and a lemon.

There are aspects of planning a wedding that are totally cool...

To mention a few: food tasting, cake tasting, shopping online (EBAY should be one of my bridesmaids, we've become such good friends), registering and receiving gifts, etc...

I had my first shower last Saturday with Marcos' side of the family and it was awesome. Marcos' tia, the aunt Lisa, was the planner and thought of everything and really made me feel so special.

However, there are also aspects of planning a wedding that are totally uncool... (but the cool stuff totally outweighs the uncool stuff, so it's not even worth mentioning).

Anyway, can't wait to be married. Hopefully, life gives me lemonade!!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy it all as much as you can cause once the weddings over, you're gonna wonder what the heck to do with all your time!
    I never thought of inviting ebay to be my bridesmaid...she shoulda' been!!

    ReplyDelete