Wednesday, March 16, 2011

22 weeks

I'm 22 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 22 Weeks 4 days (122 days until my due date)
Size of baby: Baby Ortiz is the size of a papaya
Total Weight Gain/Loss: gained seven pounds
Maternity Clothes: I need to go shopping!!!
Gender: It's a boy! We have no name picked out yet, but we're working on that and finding crib bedding.
Movement: Since my last post, I have felt the baby moving so much more.
Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty good. I wake up once or twice a night to go to the bathroom.
What I miss: sleeping ALL night without waking up. I guess my body's getting me ready for all nighters.
Cravings: It's different day to day. I love to watch Man vs. Food or the Food Network because it gives me inspiration on what my next feeding might be.
Symptoms: I feel a more frequent need to pee, have heartburn, and my gums are more sensitive.
Best Moment this week: Feeling the boy move on a constant basis!!

21 weeks

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you're doing great! My motivation advice: It only gets harder to move around and get motivated! I thought I'd have a lot more energy to get things done once I quit but it just gets more uncomfortable each day! Good luck girlie, soak it all in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo happy for you. I want to feel the baby move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, I just felt the baby move for the first time on the outside on Wednesday night... Maybe the next time I see you??? =)

    ReplyDelete