Wednesday, March 30, 2011

24 weeks

I'm 24 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 24 Weeks 4 days (108 days until my due date)
Size of baby: Baby Ortiz is the size of an ear of corn. Yum!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: eeek I don't even know; I haven't weighed since my last doctor appointment
Maternity Clothes: I need to go shopping!!!
Gender: It's a boy! We are so close to picking a name. There are two that we are trying to decide between. We are also getting close to picking a bedding. Hopefully we'll decide both within the next week. I knew choosing a name for our little boy would be a task, but I had no idea choosing a bedding would be just as difficult. hahaha 
Movement: He's a busy boy! I feel him a lot of the day, every day. Marcos thinks he felt him last week and Monday night... He's dying to feel what I'm feeling!!
Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty good. I wake up once or twice a night to go to the bathroom.
What I miss: sleeping ALL night without waking up. I guess my body's getting me ready for all nighters.
Cravings: Ironically, I've been craving corn. More specifically, roasted corn with butter, mayo, parmesan cheese, lemon juice, cayenne pepper, and garlic salt.
Symptoms: I feel a more frequent need to pee, have heartburn, my feet swell when I'm on them too much, and my gums are more sensitive (all of these sypmtoms and I still love being pregnant).
Best Moment this week: Marcos and I went on a weekend getaway (babymoon). We thought it would be nice to get away, just the two (well, technically 3) of us, before the boy's born. Also, on the cruise ship, the baby was moving a lot so I lifted my shirt and saw him move through my skin. Sooooo cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment